A multi-vintage dry red wine made with Dornfelder grapes that have been handpicked in different years to achieve a great balance of flavour and structure. The ageing in old oak barrels for a few months gives the wine a smooth body and a long finish.
- T&CVA Annual Wine Challenge – Bronze Medal (2023)
- T&CVA Annual Wine Challenge – Bronze Medal (2020)
- IEWA – Independent English Wine Awards – Bronze Medal (2019)
- Emmbrook Cup – Best Red Wine (2018)
- T&CVA Annual Wine Challenge – Gold Medal (2018)