A non-vintage English sparkling wine made with typical Champagne grapes using the Traditional Method. The wine is aged for several years after a second fermentation in the bottle, and further matured in our cellars before releasing.
Pinot Noir, Meunier and Chardonnay
- Decanter World Wine Awards – Bronze Medal (2022)
- T&CVA Wine Challenge – Silver Medal (2020)
- T&CVA Wine Challenge – Bronze Medal (2019)
- IWC – International Wine Competition – Commended (2011)
- UKVA Wine Awards – Highly Commended (2006)