A non-vintage English sparkling wine made with Pinot Noir grapes using the Traditional Method. The Rosé Superior is aged for two years after a second fermentation in the bottle, and further matured in our cellars before releasing.
Despite being a rosé, the wine comes in dark bottles to protect from UV damage, enabling it to age for longer periods.
100% Pinot Noir
- Independent English Wine Awards IEWA – Silver Medal (2020)
- International Wine Challenge IWC – Bronze Medal (2020)
- T&CVA Annual Wine Challenge – Bronze Medal (2020)
- T&CVA Annual Wine Challenge – Gold Medal (2018)
- Decanter World Wine Awards – Commended (2011)
There are no reviews yet.