This wine is made from a small parcel of Stanlake Park’s Pinot Noir grapes, enabling an extraordinary balance between freshness and fruitiness.
Made with handpicked grapes, a short maceration on the skins extracts a delicate colour, with fermentation taking place at a cool temperature in stainless steel tanks to retain freshness. Released after only a few months of maturation. Unfiltered, so a small deposit can occur in some bottles – this is totally natural and harmless.
100% Pinot noir
- The Global Rosé Masters – Silver (2023)
- T&CVA Wine Challenge – Bronze (2022)
- The Global Rosé Masters – Silver (2021)
- WineGB Awards – Bronze (2020)
- T&CVA Wine Challenge – Bronze (2019)