A blend of Chardonnay and Ortega grapes. Fermented in stainless-steel vessels, aged on the lees with occasional stirring, and matured in a combination of old and new French oak barrels for two years. Unfined and unfiltered, the wine is made using low intervention techniques to retain its true nature.
Chardonnay and Ortega in similar quantities
Label & Name
King’s Fumé is named in honour of King Charles 1st who donated a special window dated 1626 in Stanlake Park Wine Estate.
Label Artist: Benedict Butterworth
- T&CVA Annual Wine Challenge – Bronze Medal (2023)
- IWSC – International Wine & Spirits Competition – Bronze Medal (2015)
- IWC – International Wine Competition – Commended (2014)
- IWC – International Wine Competition – Bronze Medal (2011)
- Decanter World Wine Awards – Bronze Medal (2011)
- IWC – International Wine Competition – Commended (2009)
- UKVA Wine Awards – Silver Medal (2007)