A non-vintage English sparkling produced using the Traditional Method (the same method used in Champagne and other famous sparkling wine regions of the world). The wine is aged for around one year after a second fermentation in the bottle, and is then further matured in our cellars before release.
Pinot Noir and Seyval Blanc
- T&CVA Annual Wine Challenge – Silver Medal (2023)
- T&CVA Annual Wine Challenge – Silver Medal (2018)
- T&CVA Annual Wine Challenge – Gold Medal (2017)
- UKVA Wine Awards – Bronze Medal (2006)
The Mill at Sonning Offer
Our Heritage Brut is being featured on High Society, the latest musical at the lovely theatre The Mill at Sonning, with impressive offers and discounts on wine and show tickets, a unique cocktail and an unmissable competition.
This is a very elegant musical based on the play “The Philadelphia Story” by Philip Barry, where champagne has a very important role. To keep it English, and local, our Heritage Brut will be instead featured and included in many promotions!
- Discount on THEATRE TICKETS: purchase a case of Heritage Brut either online or in our Cellar Shop, and get a 10% discount on any show tickets at The Mill (valid for 12 months)
- Discount on WINE: spend £150 or more at The Mill’s box office to receive a 20% discount on a case of Heritage Brut, plus two glasses at our Wine Bar.
- Cocktail COMPETITION: enjoy the exclusive High Society 75 Cocktail at The Mill’s Waterwheel Bar and enter a competition to win an incredible prize: a Wine Tour for two with extra glasses of fizz and a complimentary bottle to take away, plus 2 tickets for a show of your choice at The Mill until the end of 2025 season and an Afternoon Tea and Tour for two at The Mill.
These exclusive offers will run from 29th November to 20th January, and cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional discounts or offers from Stanlake Park or The Mill.