You can purchase Stanlake Park Wine Estate's award-winning English wine in several ways.
• The winery is open for case sales only every weekday from 10-5pm. Simply press the gate button marked "WINE SALES".
• Buy online with free delivery
to anywhere in the UK for order of 6 bottles or more.
• After public and private tours, the Cellar Shop opens for about 30 minutes exclusively for tour guests. Places on public tours can be booked here
. Private group tours can be arranged by emailing email@example.com
• Local stockists including Hare Hatch Sheeplands, Loddon Brewery in Dunsden, Rebellion in Marlow, and various local Waitrose including Twyford, Caversham, Wokingham (Waitrose stock Regatta only)
Stanlake Park Wine Estate's large Cellar Shop is converted from a Victorian greenhouse, complete with a 100 year old vine! We stock all the wines made at Stanlake Park's award-winning winery. Our wine includes the best of English sparkling, 7 delicious whites, 2 fruity rosé wines and 2 reds including our magnificent Reserve red.
The Cellar Shop also stocks a wide range of Stanlake Park Wine Estate gift packaging, including pine boxes, hampers, jute bags, cool bags, wine books and a variety of wine accessories, as well as a selection of chocolates, pickles and preserves, and Stanlake Park's own estate-produced local honey.
Where to Buy
- After tours from the Cellar Shop
- Case sales from the winery
Online shop (Free delivery or Click & Collect)
- From local stockists
- Book public and private tours
Stanlake Park Wine Estate
Telephone: 0118 934 0176
Stanlake Park is on the Waltham Road (B3018) less than a mile south of Twyford in the direction of Binfield, very close to Ruscombe and Hurst. We are also a 15 minute walk (or 2 min taxi ride, approx £5) from Twyford mainline station (Paddington-Maidenhead-Reading line).