Jobs at Stanlake Park
Join our team of passionate winemakers
Our range includes traditional method sparkling white and rosé, and a great variety of still whites, reds and rosé. We grow several grapes, including well-known Pinot Noir, Meunier, Gewürztraminer and Dornfelder but also lesser-known cool-climate grapes.
We have a very busy Wine Bar & Gift Shop, run Wine Tours & Tastings every weekend, organise events and offer contract winemaking services.
We are a small, passionate and very hardworking team performing a range of tasks, and we are always happy to hear from enthusiastic, committed and friendly wine lovers.
At the moment we don't have any open positions but if you feel you could be a great asset to our team, please send over your CV and a few lines explaining why you would like to work with us, to Natalia - email@example.com
No phone calls or drop-in CVs, please.
Retail Assistant - Part-Time
We’re looking for enthusiastic, dynamic and reliable people to join our busy Wine Bar & Shop team on a part-time basis.
The role involves taking orders and serving at the Wine Bar, clearing tables and helping with food preparation. At the Shop, the candidate will help customers with wine purchases, replenish stock, maintain the place tidy and other duties as necessary.
Our Retail Assistant has:
- a ready-made smile, is friendly, vibrant, and hard-working
- great communications skills and a team-working attitude
- a passion for retail and customer service
- the ability to lift 10 kg, being energetic and physically fit
- the confidence to engage with customers, be efficient with your time and always put customers first
- a reliable person, with a tidy appearance and the willingness to commit with a small and dynamic team
- is flexible with time and willing to commit on a rota at least on weekends, all year round
- non-smoker (or vaper)
Not essential, but an advantage:
- Previous hospitality or retail experience
- Wine knowledge or qualifications (interest in wine essential)
- Live locally
Full training will be given.
Working days: to be discussed, but some weekend days will always be included.
All applicants should have the right to work in the UK and be over 18 years-old. Unfortunately, we are unable to sponsor any visas for this position.
Candidates between 16-18 years old can still contact us to discuss other similar opportunities.
- Payment per hour in line with industry standards
- No late/night hours: the latest we close is 8 pm on Thursday, Fridays and Saturdays, otherwise we close at 6 pm.
- Start Date: April 2023
- Free parking on site
- Free uniform
- No car needed: the winery is only a 15-minute walk on pavements from Twyford train station (on the Elizabeth Line, 30 min to central London)
- 20% staff discount on wine and food
- Frequent in-house wine training with the winemaker, staff tastings and meetings
- The possibility of learning about winemaking, viticulture and wine sales, if of interest
- Real possibility of growing with the company, as the candidate will be joining a young, friendly and dynamic team, in a business currently in expansion
To apply please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and a few lines explaining why you are the best candidate.
Kitchen Assistant - Weekends Only
We’re after someone that would give us a hand on the weekends this summer washing up and helping prepare some basic food (cheese and meat boards and some snacks).
We don’t make any hot food, so there’s no greasy pots/big utensils to wash, only glasses/cups and small plates!
Starting in May or June, working days will be Saturdays 12-8 pm and Sundays 10-6 pm, and occasionally other days/bank holidays if the candidate is interested.
This is the perfect position for a student/responsible teenager looking to make some extra cash while gaining some non-too-stressful experience in hospitality!
- Keep the kitchen clean & tidy
- Loading the dishwasher with glasses
- Rinsing coffee cups, plates and cutlery, to then fitting them in the dishwasher
- Cleaning of food areas
- Removal of refuse
- Help preparing cheese and meat boards, and cutting bread
- Promote good working practices within the kitchen to public health guidelines
- No handling of alcohol (suits under-18s)
The ideal Kitchen Assistant will have:
- A positive, friendly attitude
- The ability to work under pressure and quickly
- The ability to work on their own
- Excellent attention to detail
- A high standard of personal presentation
- The ability to understand basic instructions in English
- Doesn’t smoke or vape
What we offer
- Salary in line with industry standards, self-employed
- No car needed – only 15 minutes walking on pavements from Twyford train station
- Free parking on site
- 20% Staff discount
- Start date: flexible, but ideally May-June.
All applicants should have the right to work in the UK. Unfortunately, we are unable to sponsor any visas for this position.
References will be requested.
Please apply only via email to email@example.com. No phone calls, please.