- This event has passed.
Wine & Cheese Tour
Stanlake Park wine tours are friendly, unpretentious and fun! Discover the history of one of the oldest vineyards in England, learn how wine is made, and taste generous samples of our award-winning wine together with a delicious cheese platter.
About our Wine & Cheese Tours
Our informative, fun and relaxed Wine & Cheese tours are a fantastic way to discover how Stanlake Park wines are produced and to sample some delicious British cheese. Visit one of our 40-year-old vineyards, journey through the winery, and learn how to taste wine with one of our experienced tour guides. Our popular Wine & Cheese tours run every Sunday morning all year round, so you can visit us in spring, summer, autumn or winter – there will always be something to see.
What happens on a Wine & Cheese Tour?
Upon arrival at Stanlake Park, you’ll make your way to our charming Wine Bar where you will be greeted by our friendly team and a delicious sample of English fizz.
The first half of this tour is spent visiting the vineyard and winery to learn all about how our wines are made, and don’t worry there’s a glass of something delicious half way through to keep you going!
You will then return to our cosy wine bar for your guided Cheese & Wine tasting, during which you will sample three British cheeses alongside some crackers and chutney – all of which pair brilliantly with our wines.
After the tour, you are most welcome to stay and try more of our wines (and cheeses if you still have room!) We serve everything by the glass or bottle. We also serve cheese and meat boards, picnic packs, and cream teas. A wide range of beer, cider, cocktails, non-alcoholic and hot drinks are also available – have a look at our Wine Bar page for more information.
Our tasting samples are rather generous – you may wish to book a taxi home!
- 5 wine samples
- 3 British cheeses
- 1.5-2 hours tour
- Guided tasting with an experienced, WSET qualified tour guide
- Every Sunday morning (+ additional days in spring & summer months)
- If you’re using a voucher to book, please read below.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the tour start time to check-in.
- This is a public tour, there will be around 15-20 guests on your tour. All guests must be over 18. Pets are not allowed.
- All our wines are vegan-friendly. All the cheeses are suitable for vegetarians.
- Should you have any allergies or intolerances, please let us know at the moment of booking.
- Tours are suitable for wheelchairs, but please contact us before booking as we need to arrange accordingly.
- Please also see our Frequently Asked Questions for more information.
- Questions? Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org
How to book using a voucher
Vouchers and gift cards are usually valid for our standard tours, but not to book courses or special Wine Bar events. Please read carefully the event description above to know if your voucher is valid for this event.
If you have a voucher or gift card that was issued by Stanlake Park directly, please purchase the number of tickets needed and add your code at checkout – with no hyphens or spaces; the discount will be applied automatically.
If you need more tickets than your voucher allowance, you will be asked to pay only for those extra tickets at checkout.
If you experience any issues, please email email@example.com
If you have a voucher from one of our partners (Virgin Experiences, Activity Superstore, Buy a Gift, Into the Blue, Red Letter Days, etc), your voucher code won’t work at checkout.
To book a tour, please choose a date with enough availability for two guests on our Events Calendar, and then email firstname.lastname@example.org stating:
* Name and Surname
* Voucher Serial Number
* PIN (only for Virgin Experiences vouchers)
* Date and time of the preferred tour
* Contact number
You will receive an email confirmation within 24-48 hours.
Please note that all third-parties vouchers are valid only for two guests on a Wine Tour & Tasting, and we can’t offer upgrades to any other experience, even if you are willing to pay the difference. Sorry about that.
If you have questions about your voucher, or it has expired and would like to receive an extension, please contact your voucher supplier.