Wine, Beer & Cheese Tasting
Stanlake Park tastings are friendly, unpretentious and fun! Have a welcome drink, and then taste three samples of wine, local craft beer and British cheese. No prior knowledge is required!
Wine, Beer & Cheese Tasting
Do you enjoy both wine and beer, and love cheese? This is the event for you! We have paired three of our wines and three craft beers made locally, with a selection of British cheeses. The result? A super-delicious evening exploring lots of different flavours, with produce made locally!
After a welcome drink, guests will be able to try our white, rosé and red wines, together with three beers from local breweries such as Phantom Brew (Reading) and Double-Barrelled (Tilehurst). To accompany the drinks, every guest will receive an individual cheese board. Non-dairy and vegan alternatives are available, please email us in advance.
Our experienced guide will lead you through all the different flavours and pairings, and answer all of your questions – whilst also allowing you to chill with your friends!
- A 1-hour tasting with our expert plus time for questions
- Guidance on how to pair different wines and beers with cheese
- Welcome drink
- Samples of 3 wines, 3 beers, and 3 cheeses
- £35 pp
- Stanlake Park Vouchers or Gift Cards are valid to book this experience, but we might need to book you manually. If your voucher doesn’t work at check-out, contact firstname.lastname@example.org to book.
- Third-party vouchers are not redeemable against this event; upgrades are not possible.
- Due to space constraints, you may be required to share your table with other guests, which is a great way to make new friends!
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the tour start time to check-in.
- Please also see our Frequently Asked Questions for more information.
How to book using a voucher
Vouchers and gift cards are usually valid for our standard tours, but not to courses and special Wine Bar events. Please read carefully the event description above to know if your voucher is valid for this event.
If you have a voucher or gift card that was issued by Stanlake Park directly, please purchase the number of tickets needed and add your code at checkout – with no hyphens or spaces; the discount will be applied automatically.
If you need more tickets than your voucher allowance, you will be asked to pay only for those extra tickets at checkout.
Please note that, on our new website, some old voucher codes might not work. If your code is not being recognised at checkout, please email email@example.com and we will book you manually. We apologise for any inconvenience.
If you have a voucher from one of our partners (Virgin Experiences, Activity Superstore, Buy a Gift, Into the Blue, Red Letter Days, etc), your voucher code won’t work at checkout.
To book a tour, please choose a date with enough availability for two guests on our Events Calendar, and then email firstname.lastname@example.org stating:
* Name and Surname
* Voucher Serial Number
* PIN (only for Virgin Experiences vouchers)
* Date and time of the preferred tour
* Contact number
You will receive an email confirmation within 24-48 hours.
Please note that all third-parties vouchers are valid only for two guests on a Wine Tour & Tasting, and we can’t offer upgrades to any other experience, even if you are willing to pay the difference. Sorry about that.
If you have questions about your voucher, or it has expired and would like to receive an extension, please contact your voucher supplier.