Our Tours & Events Calendar
On the Calendar, please click on a certain slot to see the number of available spaces and a full description of the event. The calendar’s availability is live and accurate: when a tour is sold out, no more tickets can be sold. To be added to the waiting list please email email@example.com
Information on how to book using a voucher is displayed below.
- This event has passed.
Italian Wine & Cheese Tasting
In love with all things called Italy? Join us to taste three delicious Italian cheese wisely paired with our own wines from our Italian Collection, while you discover everything behind our Puglian wines.
About the Italian Wine & Cheese Tasting
Enjoy three samples of Italian cheese paired with our Italian Collection, which includes a white, a rosé and a red wine made using our winemaker’s family vineyard in Puglia, south of Italy.
Upon arrival at Stanlake Park, you’ll make your way to our charming Wine Bar where you will be greeted by our friendly team and a delicious sample of English fizz. The tasting will be introduced by one of our wine experts, who will tell you some interesting facts – but without all the snobbery!
The experience will last around one hour and will be held in our Wine Bar, where you can order more drinks if you wish (we close at 8 pm on Thursday).
Our samples are generous – you may wish to book a taxi home!
- A 1-hour tasting plus time for questions
- Guidance on how to pair wine with cheese
- Welcome glass of sparkling wine
- Samples of 3 wines and 3 cheese
- £20 pp
- Stanlake Park Vouchers or Gift Cards are valid to book this experience.
- Third-party vouchers are not redeemable against this event; upgrades are not possible.
- Due to space constraints, you may be required to share your table with other guests, which is a great way to make new friends!
- This is a public experience, there could be around 15-20 guests on your tasting.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the tour start time to check-in.
- We can accommodate dairy-free and gluten-free diets in this tasting, provided you let us know at least a week in advance, otherwise we might not be able to offer a replacement. All our wines are vegan friendly.
- Please also see our Frequently Asked Questions for more information.
How to book using a voucher
Vouchers and gift cards are usually valid for our standard tours, but not to book courses or special events. Please read carefully the event description to know if your voucher is valid for this event.
If you have a voucher or gift card that was issued by Stanlake Park directly, please purchase the number of tickets needed and add your code at checkout – with no hyphens or spaces; the discount will be applied automatically.
If you need more tickets than your voucher allowance, you will be asked to pay only for those extra tickets at checkout.
If you experience any issues, please email firstname.lastname@example.org Please note: We reserve the right to refuse vouchers which we believe have been tampered with, duplicated, or otherwise affected by fraud.
If you have a voucher from one of our partners (Virgin Experiences, Buy a Gift, Into the Blue, Red Letter Days, etc), your voucher code won’t work at checkout.
To book a tour, please choose a date with enough availability for two guests on our Events Calendar, and then email email@example.com stating:
* Name and Surname
* Voucher Serial Number
* PIN (only for Virgin Experiences vouchers)
* Date and time of the preferred tour
* Contact number
You will receive an email confirmation within one business day.
Please note that all third-parties vouchers are valid only for two guests on a Wine Tour & Tasting, and we can’t offer upgrades to any other experience, even if you are willing to pay the difference. Sorry about that.
If you have questions about your voucher, or it has expired and would like to receive an extension, please contact your voucher supplier.
Please note that we are no longer part of the nationwide Activity Superstore offer, even if your voucher might list us as an available venue. For any enquiries regarding this, please contact Activity Superstore as they are the voucher issuers.