Our Tours & Events Calendar
- This event has passed.
Italian Food & Wine Evening
Are you a fan of Italian Food & Wine? Join us for a taste of both! Nico, our Italian winemaker, will personally prepare a trio of delicious Italian foods especially paired with our three Italian wines, and tell you about the story behind our Italian project. A very unique evening!
Italian Food & Wine Evening
Do you enjoy both Italian wine and food? This is the perfect evening for you! Nico has paired his three Italian wines – white, rosé and red – with three special recipes he loves to prepare when he’s back at home in Italy. The result? A super-delicious evening exploring Italian flavours, and presented by Nico & Natalia themselves!
After a welcome drink, guests will be able to try the following homemade tasting menu:
- Pecorino cheese with sourdough and pomodorini confit, paired with Fiano
- Rotolini di salmone with asparagi, paired with Primitivo Rosé
- Spiedino di zucchine, feta and prosciutto crudo, paired with Negroamaro
Nico and Natalia will lead you through the history of our Italian project and all the different flavours and pairings, and answer all of your questions – whilst also allowing you to chill with your friends!
- A 1-hour tasting with Nico & Natalia plus time for questions
- Welcome drink
- Tasting menu with 3 foods and 3 wines
- £20 pp
Limited seats, please book early to avoid disappointment!
- An alternative vegetarian and gluten-free menu is available. Please inform us about your preferences at the time of booking.
- Unfortunately, we are unable to offer a dairy-free alternative in this opportunity, but it’ll be possible to order a vegan board from the Wine Bar to accompany the wines. If that’s your case, please don’t purchase a ticket, just email us to book you a table and you can order from the bar. Apologies for the inconvenience.
- Stanlake Park Vouchers or Gift Cards are valid to book this experience, but we might need to book you manually. If your voucher doesn’t work at check-out, contact email@example.com to book.
- Third-party vouchers are not redeemable against this event; upgrades are not possible.
- Due to space constraints, you may be required to share your table with other guests, which is a great way to make new friends!
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the tour start time to check-in.
- Please also see our Frequently Asked Questions for more information.
How to book using a voucher
Vouchers and gift cards are usually valid for our standard tours, but not to book courses or special events. Please read carefully the event description to know if your voucher is valid for this event.
If you have a voucher or gift card that was issued by Stanlake Park directly, please purchase the number of tickets needed and add your code at checkout – with no hyphens or spaces; the discount will be applied automatically.
If you need more tickets than your voucher allowance, you will be asked to pay only for those extra tickets at checkout.
If you experience any issues, please email firstname.lastname@example.org Please note: We reserve the right to refuse vouchers which we believe have been tampered with, duplicated, or otherwise affected by fraud.
If you have a voucher from one of our partners (Virgin Experiences, Buy a Gift, Into the Blue, Red Letter Days, etc), your voucher code won’t work at checkout.
To book a tour, please choose a date with enough availability for two guests on our Events Calendar, and then email email@example.com stating:
* Name and Surname
* Voucher Serial Number
* PIN (only for Virgin Experiences vouchers)
* Date and time of the preferred tour
* Contact number
You will receive an email confirmation within one business day.
Please note that all third-parties vouchers are valid only for two guests on a Wine Tour & Tasting, and we can’t offer upgrades to any other experience, even if you are willing to pay the difference. Sorry about that.
If you have questions about your voucher, or it has expired and would like to receive an extension, please contact your voucher supplier.
Please note that we are no longer part of the nationwide Activity Superstore offer, even if your voucher might list us as an available venue. For any enquiries regarding this, please contact Activity Superstore as they are the voucher issuers.