Gin Tasting Evening
Join the Griffiths Brothers for a guided tasting of three delicious samples of their gin made in Amersham, followed by a refreshing cocktail in Stanlake Park’s Wine Garden.
Gin Tasting Evening
Who doesn’t love a refreshing gin? We all do! We have teamed up with our exclusive spirits suppliers, the Griffiths Brothers from Amersham, Buckinghamshire, to create a fun, informative – and refreshing – gin tasting evening.
A Griffith Brothers expert will talk you through 3 neat gin tasters that were all made in small batches, and will also serve 1 long drink to all attendees. The session will take around an hour, plus questions, so allow a couple of hours.
The event will be held in Stanlake Park’s cosy Wine Bar & Garden (weather permitting!), where you will also be able to order more drinks and nibbles.
- A 1-hour tasting with Griffith’s Brothers gin producer
- Three samples of neat gin made in Buckinghamshire
- One long drink prepared with Griffith’s gin
- A trio of snacks to accompany your drinks
- £25 pp
- Stanlake Park Vouchers or Gift Cards are valid to book this experience, but we might need to book you manually. If your voucher doesn’t work at check-out, contact firstname.lastname@example.org to book.
- Third-party vouchers are not redeemable against this event; upgrades are not possible.
- If you have any allergies or intolerances, please let us know in advance.
- Due to space constraints, you may be required to share your table with other guests, which is a great way to make new friends!
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the tour start time to check-in.
- Please also see our Frequently Asked Questions for more information.
How to book using a voucher
Vouchers and gift cards are usually valid for our standard tours, but not to courses and special Wine Bar events. Please read carefully the event description above to know if your voucher is valid for this event.
If you have a voucher or gift card that was issued by Stanlake Park directly, please purchase the number of tickets needed and add your code at checkout – with no hyphens or spaces; the discount will be applied automatically.
If you need more tickets than your voucher allowance, you will be asked to pay only for those extra tickets at checkout.
Please note that, on our new website, some old voucher codes might not work. If your code is not being recognised at checkout, please email email@example.com and we will book you manually. We apologise for any inconvenience.
If you have a voucher from one of our partners (Virgin Experiences, Activity Superstore, Buy a Gift, Into the Blue, Red Letter Days, etc), your voucher code won’t work at checkout.
To book a tour, please choose a date with enough availability for two guests on our Events Calendar, and then email firstname.lastname@example.org stating:
* Name and Surname
* Voucher Serial Number
* PIN (only for Virgin Experiences vouchers)
* Date and time of the preferred tour
* Contact number
You will receive an email confirmation within 24-48 hours.
Please note that all third-parties vouchers are valid only for two guests on a Wine Tour & Tasting, and we can’t offer upgrades to any other experience, even if you are willing to pay the difference. Sorry about that.
If you have questions about your voucher, or it has expired and would like to receive an extension, please contact your voucher supplier.