Our Tours & Events Calendar
On the Calendar, please click on a certain slot to see the number of available spaces and a full description of the event. The calendar’s availability is live and accurate: when a tour is sold out, no more tickets can be sold. To be added to the waiting list please email email@example.com
Information on how to book using a voucher is displayed below.
- This event has passed.
Dumplings & Wine Evening
The delicate and mixed flavours of Chinese dumplings are a great match to wine. But not every wine will work! Join our expert Richard to learn how to pair his delicious homemade dumplings with the appropriate wine.
Dumplings & Wine Evening
Chinese dumplings (or Jiaozi 饺子 in Chinese) are part of an extremely old tradition that can be traced back to 220AD, when they were used as a treatment to certain diseases. Fast-forward to today and dumplings are the perfect way to explore a variety of flavours and fillings, and – most amazingly – each one of them can be paired with different wines.
Richard, our trained Chef and food expert, will prepare some delicious potstickers for you, a type of Chinese dumpling made with a thin wrapper and steam fried to get a crispy golden bottom layer, and pair them with three different wines from our range.
After a welcome drink glass of fizz, you will try 3 of our wines paired with 2 of each of the following dumplings:
- Pork with chive and Chinese leaves
- Shiitake mushroom and vegetables
We have limited seating available, please book early to avoid disappointment!
- A 1-hour food and wine tasting
- Sparkling wine welcome drink
- Tasting menu with 6 dumplings and 3 wines per person
- £25 pp
- Unfortunately, we are unable to offer an alternative menu for this event, but if you’re joining a group and can’t have the dumplings, you can order food from our usual Wine Bar Menu. If that’s the case, please don’t purchase a ticket, just email us to book yourself a seat. Apologies for the inconvenience.
- Stanlake Park Vouchers or Gift Cards are valid to book this experience, but we might need to book you manually. If your voucher doesn’t work at check-out, contact firstname.lastname@example.org to book.
- Third-party vouchers are not redeemable against this event; upgrades are not possible.
- Due to space constraints, you may be required to share your table with other guests, which is a great way to make new friends!
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the experience start time to check-in.
- Please also see our Frequently Asked Questions for more information.
How to book using a voucher
Vouchers and gift cards are usually valid for our standard tours, but not to book courses or special events. Please read carefully the event description to know if your voucher is valid for this event.
If you have a voucher or gift card that was issued by Stanlake Park directly, please purchase the number of tickets needed and add your code at checkout – with no hyphens or spaces; the discount will be applied automatically.
If you need more tickets than your voucher allowance, you will be asked to pay only for those extra tickets at checkout.
If you experience any issues, please email email@example.com Please note: We reserve the right to refuse vouchers which we believe have been tampered with, duplicated, or otherwise affected by fraud.
If you have a voucher from one of our partners (Virgin Experiences, Buy a Gift, Into the Blue, Red Letter Days, etc), your voucher code won’t work at checkout.
To book a tour, please choose a date with enough availability for two guests on our Events Calendar, and then email firstname.lastname@example.org stating:
* Name and Surname
* Voucher Serial Number
* PIN (only for Virgin Experiences vouchers)
* Date and time of the preferred tour
* Contact number
You will receive an email confirmation within one business day.
Please note that all third-parties vouchers are valid only for two guests on a Wine Tour & Tasting, and we can’t offer upgrades to any other experience, even if you are willing to pay the difference. Sorry about that.
If you have questions about your voucher, or it has expired and would like to receive an extension, please contact your voucher supplier.
Please note that we are no longer part of the nationwide Activity Superstore offer, even if your voucher might list us as an available venue. For any enquiries regarding this, please contact Activity Superstore as they are the voucher issuers.
Post a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.