Our Tours & Events Calendar
On the Calendar, please click on a certain slot to see the number of available spaces and a full description of the event. The calendar’s availability is live and accurate: when a tour is sold out, no more tickets can be sold. To be added to the waiting list please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Information on how to book using a voucher is displayed below.
- This event has passed.
Cider & Cheese Tasting
Stanlake Park tastings are friendly, unpretentious and fun! Have a welcome sparkling wine, and then taste three samples of locally produced cider with British cheese. No prior knowledge is required!
Cider & Cheese Tasting
Are you a cider and cheese passionate? Then you will love this evening. For the first time at Stanlake Park, we have paired three ciders made in Berkshire, with a selection of British cheeses, to offer you a super-delicious, refreshing evening exploring different flavours.
After a welcome sparkling wine, guests will be able to try a selection of three ciders from Tutts Clump from Bradfield, West Berkshire. Since 2006 this family-run producer has been making award-winning cider with 100% juice from real fruit.
Our experienced guide will lead you through all the different flavours and pairings, and answer all of your questions – whilst also allowing you to chill with your friends!
- A 1-hour tasting with our expert plus time for questions
- Guidance on how to pair cider with cheese
- Welcome drink with sparkling wine
- Samples of 3 cider and 3 cheeses
- £25 pp
- Stanlake Park Vouchers or Gift Cards are valid to book this experience, but we might need to book you manually. If your voucher doesn’t work at check-out, contact email@example.com to book.
- Third-party vouchers are not redeemable against this event; upgrades are not possible.
- Due to space constraints, you may be required to share your table with other guests, which is a great way to make new friends!
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the tour start time to check-in.
- Please also see our Frequently Asked Questions for more information.
How to book using a voucher
Vouchers and gift cards are usually valid for our standard tours, but not to book courses or special events. Please read carefully the event description to know if your voucher is valid for this event.
If you have a voucher or gift card that was issued by Stanlake Park directly, please purchase the number of tickets needed and add your code at checkout – with no hyphens or spaces; the discount will be applied automatically.
If you need more tickets than your voucher allowance, you will be asked to pay only for those extra tickets at checkout.
If you experience any issues, please email firstname.lastname@example.org Please note: We reserve the right to refuse vouchers which we believe have been tampered with, duplicated, or otherwise affected by fraud.
If you have a voucher from one of our partners (Virgin Experiences, Buy a Gift, Into the Blue, Red Letter Days, etc), your voucher code won’t work at checkout.
To book a tour, please choose a date with enough availability for two guests on our Events Calendar, and then email email@example.com stating:
* Name and Surname
* Voucher Serial Number
* PIN (only for Virgin Experiences vouchers)
* Date and time of the preferred tour
* Contact number
You will receive an email confirmation within one business day.
Please note that all third-parties vouchers are valid only for two guests on a Wine Tour & Tasting, and we can’t offer upgrades to any other experience, even if you are willing to pay the difference. Sorry about that.
If you have questions about your voucher, or it has expired and would like to receive an extension, please contact your voucher supplier.
Please note that we are no longer part of the nationwide Activity Superstore offer, even if your voucher might list us as an available venue. For any enquiries regarding this, please contact Activity Superstore as they are the voucher issuers.