Our Tours & Events Calendar
On the Calendar, please click on a certain slot to see the number of available spaces and a full description of the event. The calendar’s availability is live and accurate: when a tour is sold out, no more tickets can be sold. To be added to the waiting list please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Information on how to book using a voucher is displayed below.
Choc & Booze Tasting
Prepare your taste buds for a delicious, cosy evening tasting red wine, stout and rum, paired with delicious, locally made chocolates.
About the Choc & Booze Tasting
Both chocolate and booze are fantastic evening companions, especially in chilli nights. But what’s the best way of pairing alcohol with chocolate? There might be more options than you think!
Join us while we explore the exciting world of chocolate and try different pairings with wine, beer and spirits. Our experienced guide will lead you through flavours and pairings, and answer all of your questions – whilst also allowing you to chill with your friends!
The tasting includes three samples of alcoholic drinks (one of our red wines, a local stout and a local rum), and three samples of chocolate – including some made locally by Chocs with Love, a small producer from Maidenhead.
Please note: the chocolates contain nuts, milk and gluten. We’re unable to offer dairy and gluten-free alternatives for this event, apologies for the inconvenience.
- A 1-hour tasting plus time for questions
- Guidance on how to pair different alcoholic drinks with chocolate
- Welcome glass of sparkling wine
- Samples of 3 chocolates, 1 red wine, 1 stout, 1 rum
- £30 pp
- Stanlake Park Vouchers or Gift Cards are valid to book this experience, but we might need to book you manually. Contact email@example.com for more information.
- Third-party vouchers are not redeemable against this event; upgrades are not possible.
- Due to space constraints, you may be required to share your table with other guests, which is a great way to make new friends!
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the tour start time to check-in.
- We’re unable to accommodate dairy-free and gluten-free diets in this particular tasting, apologies for that.
- Please also see our Frequently Asked Questions for more information.
How to book using a voucher
Vouchers and gift cards are usually valid for our standard tours, but not to book courses or special events. Please read carefully the event description to know if your voucher is valid for this event.
If you have a voucher or gift card that was issued by Stanlake Park directly, please purchase the number of tickets needed and add your code at checkout – with no hyphens or spaces; the discount will be applied automatically.
If you need more tickets than your voucher allowance, you will be asked to pay only for those extra tickets at checkout.
If you experience any issues, please email firstname.lastname@example.org Please note: We reserve the right to refuse vouchers which we believe have been tampered with, duplicated, or otherwise affected by fraud.
If you have a voucher from one of our partners (Virgin Experiences, Buy a Gift, Into the Blue, Red Letter Days, etc), your voucher code won’t work at checkout.
To book a tour, please choose a date with enough availability for two guests on our Events Calendar, and then email email@example.com stating:
* Name and Surname
* Voucher Serial Number
* PIN (only for Virgin Experiences vouchers)
* Date and time of the preferred tour
* Contact number
You will receive an email confirmation within one business day.
Please note that all third-parties vouchers are valid only for two guests on a Wine Tour & Tasting, and we can’t offer upgrades to any other experience, even if you are willing to pay the difference. Sorry about that.
If you have questions about your voucher, or it has expired and would like to receive an extension, please contact your voucher supplier.
Please note that we are no longer part of the nationwide Activity Superstore offer, even if your voucher might list us as an available venue. For any enquiries regarding this, please contact Activity Superstore as they are the voucher issuers.