We are on the B3018 Waltham Road out of Twyford towards Wokingham, very close to Ruscombe and Hurst. The nearest station is Twyford, a 15-minute walk away on pavement or a 3-minute taxi ride.
The main railway hub in the area is Reading, where visitors can change to Twyford (7-minute ride). However, it is also possible to arrive directly to Twyford from London Paddington, via train (Great Western Railway) or tube (Elizabeth Line).
Popular rail routes to Twyford or Reading include:
- London Paddington to Twyford – from 25 minutes
- London Liverpool Street to Twyford – from 40 minutes
- Oxford to Reading – 23 minutes
- Bristol Temple Meads to Reading – 1 hour 8 minutes
- Reading to Twyford – 7 minutes